1) Take a break/walk of about 10-20 mins & Smile while you Walk. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes every day.
3) When you wake up and about to sleep - remember GOD. Pray for his guidance and purpose of today - Be thankful.
4) Eat naturally grown food.
5) Drink green tea and plenty of water.
6) Try to make at least three people smile every day.
7) Invest in present positive moments.
8) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college kid.
9) life isn't fair, but its good.
10) Life is too short to waste time hating. Forgive.
11) Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12) Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
13) Don't compare your life with others. Everyone is fighting for something.
14) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
15) Be a 'giver' not a 'taker'.
16) Time heals everything.
17) However good or bad, it will change.
18) Your job won't take care of you, your friends will.
19) Envy is a waste of time.
20. You are too blessed to be stressed.
1) Think and Grow Rich - Napolean Hill
2) The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg
3) Moonwalking with Einstein - Joshua Foer
4) Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Noah Harari
5) The Sixth Extinction - Elizabeth Kelbert
6) The Beginning of Infinity - David Deutsch
7) Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
8) The Lean Startup - Eric Ries
9) Steal like an Artist - Austin Kleon
10) The Theory of Everything - Stephen Hawking
11) Why Nations Fail - Daron Acemoglu
12) Player of Games - Jain M. Banks
13) Homegoing - Yaa Gyasi
14) Steve Jobs
15) The Journey Home
16) Jugaad 2,0
17) Life is What you make it - Peter Buffett
18) Tap dancing to work - Carol Loomis
19) Where good ideas coem from - Steven Johnson
21) The Art of Resilience - gauranga Das
22) Be the Smarter You - Rasikraman Das
23) Deep Work - Cal Newport
c) Working with people
d) Technology use and development.
1) Analytical thinking and innovation
2) Active learning and learning strategies
3) Complex problem solving
4) Critical thinking and analysis
5) Creativity, originality, and initiative
6) Leadership and social influence
7) Technology use, monitoring and control
8) Technology design and programming
9) Resilience, stress tolerence and flexibility
10) Reasoning, problem - solving and ideation.